Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send MMS from Galaxy note 20 ultra

Gumi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I am looking for any information on getting MMS available, as it is not working on my note 20 ultra. When trying to send a picture, it notifies me that "MMS are not supported by this network". I have tried to use the article from o2 on how to add manual MMS however this has not achieved anything. Any help would be useful!! https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices?page=device/samsung/galaxy-note-20-ultra-5g/topic/...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Gumi 

Make sure your phone isn't in flight mode. Also mobile data, turn off and back on again.

Reboot the phone and see if that works.

If not reset all network settings.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Gumi To add to the good advice from @Cleoriff, if you don't want to waste your data allowance sending MMS, send via WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger which are both free.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

MMS are chargeable so won't send if you have a spend cap Guide: Spend caps on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Gumi I forgot to add that WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger would be free to use if using them over WiFi.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5