Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Unable to redeem Netflix credit that was supposed to come with my upgrade.

Hi guys, how are you getting on with redeeming your Netflix offer? I've just received confirmation that the website redemption issue should be fixed now. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Hi!

Yes, I can confirm that it is now working. Now I can enjoy Netflix in my spare time.

Thank you! Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Great to hear @LiamAS thanks for coming back to confirm this. Smiley Happy Enjoy the shows and movies!

What about you @simcoemedia, have you made progress with this yet? If not, please let us know as we'd like to help out!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature