Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive or make calls

Richard_eaton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I called support at 2pm about poor downloading times and the phone cutting off half way thorugh calls.

The call staff said that she will reset my hand set as it said i was useoing a smartphone and not an iphone 11 max as i am.

Shortly after she asked me to turn my phone off and wait then reboot it.

Since ive done this ive not been able to receive or make calls - can you please check my handset is still attached to your systems as people are emailing me beleiving ive been cutoff. By the way my account isnt in default or owes monie.

Please assist with this issue

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thomaso1
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @jonsie. I will send you a private message @Richard_eaton and assist you with this.

signature
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Richard_eaton
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive not received a message-

As i mentioned since ive rebooted the phone its as if ive been cut off from the network.

Theres no signal strength showing on the phone either 

Message 5 of 6

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions
Best thing to do is contact O2 CS from another phone. It could be that your number is stuck in a provisioning loop when they changed it from a normal soaker phone to an iPhone account. Should be fairly simple for them to rectify. I had a similar issue last year when my new Apple Watch got stuck in the same way and it affected my phone as well. Took about 12 hours to re provision.
Message 6 of 6