Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase data plan for Apple Watch ultra

Buz52
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,  purchased an Apple Watch ultra from apple direct and have a 12 pro max. Ported my number from Tesco mobile to o2 in order to get a cellular contract for the watch. Number port went through fine last week, but when I try to enable data via the watch app on iPhone I keep getting error 106 and not able to get to point where it asks for you to sign in to My o2 to purchase a plan. Customer services unable to help and neither were colleagues in o2 shop. I have updated carrier settings, turned on wifi calling and Bluetooth etc. reset the the Apple Watch, but still no joy. Apparently 202 colleague has escalated to tech support, but no contact from them as yet. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36449 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145002 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

Sounds like you'll need @O2Sarah- to help you with this @Buz52 

Look out for a message in the morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Buz52
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok. Thanks 

Message 4 of 7

Buz52
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks

Message 5 of 7

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@Buz52 I will send you a private message so we can check your account

Message 6 of 7

Mugen360
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - have you had any update on whats happening with this issue? I’ve had this issue for well over 2 months with no progress or information as to what the problem is. I’ve tried everything and have spent hours upon hours on o2 support line with no progress. Maybe o2 doesn’t support data tethering on the Ultra

Message 7 of 7