Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay device plan

wilsonjja
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just upgraded my student son's phone and taken out a contract for an iPhoneSE @ £424 over 36 months.  I would now like to pay the device plan in total but I'm unable to do so in MyO2 which lists the device plan but when I click on "Make a Payment" it says I don't have any Device Plan payments to make.  Tried ringing 202 but unable to get through as it's only accepting certain calls due to Covid.  Also where has the Online Chat gone to?  Can anyone please advise.  Hopefully I don't have to make my way to an O2 shop to pay off the device plan?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@wilsonjja

You can only pay off your Credit Agreement over the phone.

Call 202 and you can press the option for lost/stolen and an agent should be able to help you.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Wilsonjja, you can either pay off your device plan on my O2 either through the app or try a Web browser this will then enable you to upgrade to a sim only plan which is great value for money or you can pop into one of our stores and one of our colleagues will be happy to assist.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey there @wilsonjja , how are you doing this week? You had asked about paying your device plan earlier and I just wanted to check if you managed to sort this out ok in the end with the above suggestions? slight_smile

Message 4 of 4