Did you mean: 

Unable to change address - dropdown issue

panlechat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I’ve been trying to change my address endlessly via website which doesn’t work because they are that thick, that they cannot accept a manual entry. As it is a new address that doesn’t show on a dropdown, how is this my issue?

I have my address firmly stated in my driving licence, no issue with DVSA.

I’ve called and spoken to them twice and have complained, to which I’ve not had a response. I have stated that I shall take them to the Ombudsman if they continue their litany of ridiculous behaviour.

Does anyone have any additional suggestions because I am all out of options. It’s getting to the point that I will leave these guys. Whenever I have tried to get this sorted, I am met by weirdly American accented representatives with fake British names, seemingly based in Philippines, with little to no knowledge.

How is it possible for an organisation to be this ridiculous?

Appreciate some sensible suggestions please.

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@panlechat 

Nothing we can do as we are all customers like yourself.

The best I can think of is Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

panlechat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your response, and totally understand that we are all in the same boat, customer-wise!

Just incredibly frustrated that they are so dumb that they cannot help, especially if I’ve proof of address. It is beyond belief that they are unable to manually enter an address on their system, yet EE had no issue when I took out a mobile broadband contract with them.

I am in contract with o2 with two lines in any case, so it’s going to be an interesting one to battle with them re: cancelling because they are unable to action such a simple request; equifax or not.

Thanks anyway! slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

Good luck.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4