Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call payment management team

LouH89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to speak to the payment management team but every time i try to call them my phone diverts me to the payment line which has absolutely no option to speak to a person about payment issues! Its absolutely ridiculous! If i could pay the bill in full i would have done it already! You have to legally provide an option for people with financial difficulties and they’re making it impossible to contact them to discuss. The chat feature isnt letting me speak to anyone either! Not happy at all!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 5632 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 1815 Solutions

@LouH89 

They do and all the information is on the help pages on the o2 website, bare in mind o2 are obligated to help you with restructuring your debt to them, they are not obligated to restore services until all outstanding debts are paid. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support this took me 2 seconds to find via google.

You can use another phone or skype to call the payment management team on 0800 902 0217  

To use skype follow this guide Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Current Phone: Sony XPeria Pro-I and Motorola Razr 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 5632 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 1815 Solutions

@LouH89 

They do and all the information is on the help pages on the o2 website, bare in mind o2 are obligated to help you with restructuring your debt to them, they are not obligated to restore services until all outstanding debts are paid. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support this took me 2 seconds to find via google.

You can use another phone or skype to call the payment management team on 0800 902 0217  

To use skype follow this guide Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Current Phone: Sony XPeria Pro-I and Motorola Razr 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts

Message 2 of 2