Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uk mail help me!

LoriMack
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have seen a lot of posts about how awful uk mail are at delivery and I’m wondering and hoping someone has had this happen to and everything has been okay. I had a tablet due for delivery Monday, stayed home all day nothing. So I noticed Tuesday morning (today) it was out for delivery. Had it arranged so someone would be home while I was working to sign for my tablet. Got home from work 25 minutes ago no tablet. Checked the tracking and guess what? It was signed for and delivered at 2pm!! And it’s not here!! None of my neighbors have this parcel for me! Please say this is just a blimp in the system and I’m not paying for a contract I’m not going to be able to use. Cause I know the delivery driver would say he did deliver it to my house
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LoriMack
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry for taking a while to reply it's been a long morning of phone calls. After phoning uk mail customer service and them just saying it was delivered to my address and I signed for it I decided to call o2 as I was not wanting to pay for a device that I wasn't using myself. I can say the man who helped me was extreamly helpful! I wish I could remeber his name. He called uk mail and he also didn't get answers just that they would contact the driver (more than I got) After over 40 minutes on the phone he said he would call back which he did to say it was with a neighbour, by this point I had tried my neighbours to nothing. Finally 3 and a half hours later they said the address it was at which was nowhere near my street or home. The o2 man stayed on the phone with me the whole time while I got there and made sure I recieved my parcel and have also given me a discount for my next bill because of the trouble I have gone through with uk mail and he said himself they do this on a regular basis. All I can say for uk mail is next time I am due an upgrade from o2 I will be making the 2 hours journey to my nearest store to collect my device in person!

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to call customer service. It is their responsibility until the tablet has been received by you. Call them at *30am and advise them what's happened. On no account should you be chasing UK Mail, let customer service do it for you.

Contact us

Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LoriMackcall CS at 8-8.30 am is what @jonsie meant to say. (just to avoid confusion)

Follow his advice in the post above. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@LoriMackcall CS at 8-8.30 am is what @jonsie meant to say. (just to avoid confusion)

Follow his advice in the post above. wink

Yes @Cleoriff, that was what I meant to write gift

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can also ask UK mail for a copy of the proof of delivery. It it has been delivered somewhere the signature might give you a clue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @LoriMack, I'm sorry to hear there's been some trouble with your tablet delivery confused Please do let us know if you've made any progress with Customer Service or if you're still stuck - I hope it gets sorted very soon!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 10

LoriMack
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry for taking a while to reply it's been a long morning of phone calls. After phoning uk mail customer service and them just saying it was delivered to my address and I signed for it I decided to call o2 as I was not wanting to pay for a device that I wasn't using myself. I can say the man who helped me was extreamly helpful! I wish I could remeber his name. He called uk mail and he also didn't get answers just that they would contact the driver (more than I got) After over 40 minutes on the phone he said he would call back which he did to say it was with a neighbour, by this point I had tried my neighbours to nothing. Finally 3 and a half hours later they said the address it was at which was nowhere near my street or home. The o2 man stayed on the phone with me the whole time while I got there and made sure I recieved my parcel and have also given me a discount for my next bill because of the trouble I have gone through with uk mail and he said himself they do this on a regular basis. All I can say for uk mail is next time I am due an upgrade from o2 I will be making the 2 hours journey to my nearest store to collect my device in person!

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thank god you found a cutomer support advisor who went above and beyond the 'call of duty' @LoriMack

Delighted you now have your phone and yes maybe next time instore is the way to go.

I will mention our community Admin here @EmilieT in the hope they can track down the CS advisor and feedback your thanks.

Enjoy the phone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention slight_smile

Really glad to hear it's all sorted at last and you have your new device, @LoriMack! I'll drop you a PM (Private Message on the forum) to get some more details to pass on your thanks to the O2 agent you talked to smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 10

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Glad customer service sorted this out for you as speaking to UK Mail would have had you ending up being taken to the funny farm.

Message 10 of 10