Did you mean: 

URGENT

NatalieR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

Due to coronavirus I got stuck in the USA, and am due home December. I had issues with using my cards to pay my outstanding balance, the girl I spoke to at the time (After a gazzilion attempts to find a number)... But it only gave me a couple days. I have since managed to get a bank account open here and now that I have gone to pay I can neither login or get a code sent as my UK phone is barred. I have now opened a USA account so no more issues.. However, the phone system won't connect to anyone and now I cant login so how can I pay my bill? Conscious I've only got 14 days to do so having h

had another email stating final balance for phone account. Just really need someone to help me as im trying to pay and I have no idea what Post I am getting etc or threats of defaults in the interim either.

Thanks!

Natalie

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NatalieR 

Contact numbers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and here (may work from USA) Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You'll need to call the payment mangement number and say "fraud" or "upgrade" to fet put through.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NatalieR 

You can't pay from a foreign account.

All ways to pay here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

NatalieR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, thats helpful to a point... But I still need to speak to someone at o2 to get my account sorted and when I call in it says half the options aren't available?!

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@NatalieR 

Contact numbers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and here (may work from USA) Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You'll need to call the payment mangement number and say "fraud" or "upgrade" to fet put through.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Can you possibly get a family member to pay here in the UK?

That way you can just transfer the money to them @NatalieR 

Message 5 of 5