Did you mean: 

URGENT help required.

bymonster7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear whom it may concern,

I got a email from O2 customer care today about overdue payment with phone bill.
However, this is not about the overdue, there is something definitely wrong with the O2 system with my previous O2 phone.

I've moved out of London last year, and I've came back to Seoul, Korea in September 2019. 
Which means it has never been used with O2 phone since at that time.

BUT, O2 has been taking payment every month from my bank account for 16 months.
I didn't even get recognised until last month and I made protecting my bank account from you.
In spite of that I made it stop to activate the phone in O2 store in Kings road when I leaving London last year.

I need to get back my money that you took from my account for 16 months.

Also I believe that I should make a complaint about O2 service and system.
So I'd like you to let me know how I make a complaint about this. 

Thank you
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@bymonster7  This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account.

I will ask the O2 online advisors to get in touch with you. Might not be easy with the time difference.

@O2Lisa or @O2Daniel can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino slight_smile

@bymonster7 This is not the way you would make a complaint, however i can certainly look in to things for you.

In regards to cancellations, they can not be done directly in store, it needs to be done by our specifically trained retentions team, as there is certain bits of information that needs to be advised in regards to a closure of an account, so unless you called and spoke to them from store, this will not have been closed.

I will private message you and we can discuss this further. slight_smile

signature
Message 3 of 8

bymonster7
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the advising, and I have been waiting for your massage about how to solve this problem.

Would you let me know at least the email adress for customer to have conversation with the issue in O2.

It is too hard to contact to them with phone or live chat, because of time difference.

I can't find any email I can contact at all. 

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@bymonster7 

There is no email address for O2 and I wouldn't advise live chat.

As for a message from @O2Daniel , have you checked in the box at the top of the page which shows this

Private Message 1.PNG

If there is a 1 showing in the highlighted part then thats the private message from him.

Let us know please, as he isn't back on duty today or tomorrow, I will get someone else to check this for you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thank you for showing where this would be @Cleoriff 

@bymonster7 if you check your private messages, as shown above, you will see a message showing in there from myself, we can continue the conversation in there, so we can get in to the account specific details slight_smile

signature
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124264 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

Thanks for popping by @O2Daniel wink

As for the image, that's ok, I find it helps when people are saying they are waiting for a message. If they are new, they probably don't know where to look. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Not a problem slight_smile

And yes it certainly helps! Thank you slight_smile

signature
Message 8 of 8