cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPGRADE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive posted about this before but now im getting really annoyedYesterday  i upgraded to an iphone 5 in my local store as i get a 30% chanel partner discount.I wanted tto take the standard tarrif contract but was told i had to have a refresh contract as the discountbwontapply to the standard contracts.However ive spoken to 2 o2 customer service people this morning and been told yes you can get the discount on the standard tarrifs but when i phoned the local store to question this they are still saying im not entitled to the discount on a standard tarrif.What the hell is going on?Are the stores just trying to push these new refresh contracts?At this moment ive got customer services phoning the store to find out what is going on.I await the outcome as i type and ill let you know the answer.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.Customer service just got back to me after speaking to the store and said as from midnight on May 15th discount on refresh only.Assistant instore correct and even the 2 guys I spoke to at customer services didn't know it had changed !!!Enough said I'm done on the subject

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

The o2 open faq here make it explicitly clear it is only now available on refresh https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/ShowFAQ

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.Customer service just got back to me after speaking to the store and said as from midnight on May 15th discount on refresh only.Assistant instore correct and even the 2 guys I spoke to at customer services didn't know it had changed !!!Enough said I'm done on the subject

Message 3 of 3