Did you mean: 

Two devices...One Account

Gerrymac66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I,ve just joined O2 with a new device. I am the account holder but have another account that has my son,s device is on. I pay his too.

Can I merge these two accounts so both mobile numbers show in My O2?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Gerrymac66
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.. I have registered the other device but can only see My device when logged in to My O2. I did register my son,s again but it,s telling me it,s already registered. So where can I find this on My O2 account page?

Cheers.

Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

You need to log into your account, then click the link @jonsie highlighted above @Gerrymac66 to "bring in other products".

This will ask you to log into the account set up for your son's phone, and once you follow it through will show both under your account.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

Gerrymac66
  • 13 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @gmarkj 

Sorry for the delay in replying...

I rang CS a few days ago and the agent has told me to wait up to 30 days for the change to happen. My son,s account is already registered to my own account but still can,t see this.She told me at first that it would change when my first bill would be active..Well that has been done so I,ll wait and see what happens. Might just ring again if I have a spare hour!!

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Gerrymac66.

Not seen that before, but it sounds reasonable.

Fingers crossed you get it sorted out...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6