Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying top cancel my O2 pay monthly data sim

DavidC2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying for 6 weeks to cancel my contract for my Pay Monthly data sim. Is was always meant to be a temporary measure while I had wifi fitted into my home, which was all explained to the shop that sold it to me. I emailed O2 months ago to cancel my account, but am still getting new monthly bills. I have tried many times, including 1 hour and 40 minutes today trying to call O2 but have been cut off twice, and the final time I gave up waiting after 35 minutes. Is the phone really the only way to cancel? Where payments are concerned, I always like to have cancellation correspondence in writing, in case my cancellation request is ignored and they keep billing me. This should be so simple. They can see I have not used any data in over 2 months, and have emailed and read every tedious, unhelpful article in the "help" section. I even tried the shop where I bought it to cancel it, and they said they can't cancel it - I have to phone O2 (which I've proven multiple times is fruitless and impossible). Please help!!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24018 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed