cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to speak to someone at O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to get my bill looked into appears to be impossible, i spoke on line and was promised an answer within 5 days on the 19/04/13 ..... no reply or contact, i have numerous times tried ringing only to be cut off upon someone answering, I take it this is O2's way of never having to answer my query.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Roomey, i can understand your frustration, i have had an absolute nightmare of late, dealing with my billing issue. My advice would be to leave the online chat alone, as the service is far below acceptable. If you try ringing and get cut off, write a letter of complaint, but get exact times of when you called, so they can trace who is cutting you off. You will find the address under the complaints section at o2.co.uk. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call free on 202 & you will get a better answer that way
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Roomey, i can understand your frustration, i have had an absolute nightmare of late, dealing with my billing issue. My advice would be to leave the online chat alone, as the service is far below acceptable. If you try ringing and get cut off, write a letter of complaint, but get exact times of when you called, so they can trace who is cutting you off. You will find the address under the complaints section at o2.co.uk. Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 3