cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to return phone - What's right address ? - Awful customer service.

Odradek
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgrade to a refurbished iPhone last week and trying to return it as the battery health is only 91%, not "like new" as they promise.

After being on hold for half an hour yesterday and then being passed round three different departments, I eventually got to talk with someone in customer service who said they could send me a Jiffy Bag to return it, or he could email me a returns label to print out myself.

I thought printing it myself would be quicker but still haven't received the email, over 24 hours later.

Just got a "Returns Form", which does have an address in Norwich on it, but it looks a bit vague.

Says to include page 3 of the returns form when I send phone back, but the returns form is only one page !

Is the address O2 Return Centre, Vulcan North Road, NR6 6FE, 

or is it NR6 6AQ  ?

Any ideas ?

Should I just wait and hope they send me the packaging ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Odradek Wait to receive the jiffy bag from O2. That way there's no discrepancy about the address. Also while you're waiting, take photos of the phone to make sure there's nothing they can say about the physical condition of it when they get it back.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

Odradek
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.

After about 45 minutes on hold today i eventually go to talk to someone, so I does look like there's a Jiffy Bag on the way.

Message 3 of 3