Did you mean: 

'Trusted Partners'

nomanshi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all,

Just wondering why O2 have so many of these supposedly 'trusted partners' who keep calling me all day long.
I know I can block the numbers - which I do, but more just keep calling me. Today I've had 3 different numbers call me.

In the past I have had issues with these numbers also, bordering on harrasment, yet O2 keeps adding these 'businesses' to its 'trusted partners!' It just makes me trust O2 less and less.

Anyone know how to stop these calls once and for all? And why a company as big as O2 needs to have these shysters As affiliates?!

Many thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
The irony is that they are not to be trusted at all!
If you login to your MyO2 and go to the “More” tab you can edit your contact and marketing preferences in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Good question @nomanshi but no one on here can answer it as we are all customers like yourself. 

There are many threads like yours with complaints about the so-called 'trusted partners' but still people are getting locked into contracts with these charlatans.

Our advice continues to be don't agree to anything from a cold call. That's all we can do in the community.

As for yourself continue to block the numbers. Also check your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 to see if your preferences have been changed. That's another complaint we see a lot of.

Oh and welcome to the forum money_mouthWelcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 3