Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triplicate accounts

Gpyoung1984
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have three mobile numbers for three family members and I am trying to manage them all through my one 02 account.  

there was a code to pair it already but it said it can’t be moved to the account which means I can only manage one device and never the other two. 

can the two devices be released so they can be managed under the one device they are all pay monthly and all being paid from the same account. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

This capability was removed some while back to simplify migration of Virgin Media customers to O2, now complete, and while all customers are being moved from legacy back-end billing system to the new 360 system, @Gpyoung1984 - for now, you will have to manage all three separately, using a different e-mail.address for each.

It may be that this facility is re-enabled once 360 migration is complete, but I am unaware of the timeline for this to be done. 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37307 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

This capability was removed some while back to simplify migration of Virgin Media customers to O2, now complete, and while all customers are being moved from legacy back-end billing system to the new 360 system, @Gpyoung1984 - for now, you will have to manage all three separately, using a different e-mail.address for each.

It may be that this facility is re-enabled once 360 migration is complete, but I am unaware of the timeline for this to be done. 

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2