Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Bolt on

Christmas-Baby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am travelling to 9 Caribbean Islands next month. They are Barbados, Curacao, Bonaire, St Vincent, Grenada, St Lucia, St Kitts, Antigua and St Maarten. I can’t find out if I am able to use the Travel bolt on in any or all of the islands. Can anyone advise please?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Christmas-Baby 

You can check each here depending on your tariff https://www.o2.co.uk/international/using-your-phone-abroad

Full guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Christmas-Baby 

You can check each here depending on your tariff https://www.o2.co.uk/international/using-your-phone-abroad

Full guide here Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Grubby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you manage to use your phone in all of these places with the bolt on? Or was it just a few of them?

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5725 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Grubby 

I don't think that @MI5 is actually saying that he has used his 'phone in all of those places ; he is informing @Christmas-Baby as to the information sources that are needed to check. 👍

Message 4 of 4