cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
I have had a o2 contract in my partners name for a few years due to credit rating issues have just started a O2 contract in my own name and was wondering if I can swap my number from the contract in her name to the contract in mine? If this makes any sense any help would be appreciated thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
To get the old number you have to cancel the contract (can only be done by the person who is named on the contract). If it has reached the end of the minimum term this is no problem but if not you would have to pay up to the end of the contract to end it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
To get the old number you have to cancel the contract (can only be done by the person who is named on the contract). If it has reached the end of the minimum term this is no problem but if not you would have to pay up to the end of the contract to end it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2