Did you mean: 

Transferring my husbands o2 PAYG number to my o2 Contract

Irene93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everybody, I hope someone can help.

Both my husband and myself have o2 PAYG phones. I was offered and took a deal with Virgin Media Volt Bundle which came with an o2 contract sim with unlimited everything. The VM contract is in my name.

I have been sent the sim and it works okay but I would like to transfer my husbands o2 number to replace the one o2 supplied but there seems to be a problem as the contract is in my name but the o2 PAYG number is in my husbands name. I want him to use the contract with his number as he uses his phone more.

Could anyone please advise the easiest way to achieve what I want to do? it would be greatly appreciated.

Irene.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Irene93 

You both need to call O2 together and request a number migration Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Irene93 

You both need to call O2 together and request a number migration Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Irene93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really appreciate that, thank you very much.

I

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4