O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Transferring ' data ' from a Samsung GT-C3590 to an Apple i-phone Model A 1387

Hi,

I have been given an i-phone Model A1387.

I have received a new SIM from o2 and I need tp know how to transfer everything from my old Samsung phone across to the i-phone.

I am not very computer literate, so if you can help no jargon please, words of one syllable preferably.

Many thanks 

Pablo

Topics: 495
Solutions: 9,577

Re: Transferring ' data ' from a Samsung GT-C3590 to an Apple i-phone Model A 1387

About the only thing you can do is copy your contacts to your sim card then get it cut down to fit the iphone so you can import the sim contacts.
As the Samsung is quite old there isn't any software that I know of that will do it for you in bulk.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum. When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, are taken away.

Community Manager

Re: Transferring ' data ' from a Samsung GT-C3590 to an Apple i-phone Model A 1387

Welcome to the forum, @pablo Wave

I hope the advice above will help you transition from one device to the other swiftly, but please do let us know hwo you're getting on and if you've got any other questions we could try and answer!

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community