Did you mean: 

Transferring ' data ' from a Samsung GT-C3590 to an Apple i-phone Model A 1387

pablo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have been given an i-phone Model A1387.

I have received a new SIM from o2 and I need tp know how to transfer everything from my old Samsung phone across to the i-phone.

I am not very computer literate, so if you can help no jargon please, words of one syllable preferably.

Many thanks 

Pablo

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
About the only thing you can do is copy your contacts to your sim card then get it cut down to fit the iphone so you can import the sim contacts.
As the Samsung is quite old there isn't any software that I know of that will do it for you in bulk.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144075 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
About the only thing you can do is copy your contacts to your sim card then get it cut down to fit the iphone so you can import the sim contacts.
As the Samsung is quite old there isn't any software that I know of that will do it for you in bulk.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum, @pablo Wave

I hope the advice above will help you transition from one device to the other swiftly, but please do let us know hwo you're getting on and if you've got any other questions we could try and answer!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3