cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up £10 Then they O2 deducted £10 from me????

Anonymous
Not applicable

So basically earlier today i topped up my phone £10. There was a deal were if i topped up by the 29th i would get £5 extra. I topped up and it said "02: Top-Up Loaded. Your balance is now £10.00. Thanks for topping up with O2.

But when i checked my balance it said i have £0.00. A minute later  i got a message saying "O2: Great News. You've now got a fresh £10 Big Bundle with 1000 texts 250 minutes and 500mb of data to use before 27 sep. We've deducted £10 from your balance. ABout 20 minutes later i got a message saying "O2: Thanks for topping up. We'll add £5 to your credit in the next 24 hours. To check you Big Bundle Aloowance, Text BALANCE to 20202 any time. Enjoy.

And after the £5 message i have £5  left on my credit when i should have £15. Why did O2 deduct £10 from my balance can someone help me please!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

I was so confused with the bundles at the beginning too Confused But, to be honest, I found them cheaper than the Classic Pay As You Go, but it will depend on your use smiling 

You can read more about PAYG bundles here but, in general... 

• Big Bundles: Our Big Bundle tariffs all come with data, texts and minutes and start from £10 a month. Remember to top up each month - we'll then exchange the credit for your chosen Big Bundle.
  • Payment types Pay As You Go based These are our classic Pay As You Go type tariffs that don’t include a monthly tariff allowance. You just need to top up, and every time you make a call, send a text or use data it will come off your balance at our standard rates. 

Let us know how it goes and if we can help you more Wave

And thanks @MI5@Cleoriff and @jonsie for all the help even during BH Heroheart

[EDITED] I have just changed to Classic so I will test what is better! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 21 of 21