Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Top up suprieses are so disapointing

How many threads do we need about this !

Lot's it seems - and all of them are forgetting they can already claim 10% of their top ups back - so it seems they want their 99's with double chocolate flakes :womanindifferent:

Ooooh, yummy! Can I have double chocolate flakes on my 99, or do I need to complain about pointless things first? Smiley Very Happy

There's the answer = O2 could offer a free 99 with double flakes as a surprise Smiley Very Happy Have to be a voucher though - cant see it travelling well in the post!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Greedy grasping selfish chavs who haven't even got the class to see what they are making themselves look like. Its quite funny when you think about it. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Ouch!!

Yes, it was bit harsh.
But true Smiley Mad
Highlighted
Anonymous

There's the answer = O2 could offer a free 99 with double flakes as a surprise Smiley Very Happy Have to be a voucher though - cant see it travelling well in the post!

Not sure about the ice cream but the chocolate survives the post fine, glad the wife was away and I got to eat all of it. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Lol !
'Rolls eyes'
Highlighted
Anonymous

Two phones with O2 and no chocolates - seems that O2 don't care. If this is not rectified I'm off to another network immediately Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy