Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Top up suprieses are so disapointing

Hi my mob no is #### and im complaining about the silver surprise. They are rottin and no USE TO ANY ONE, ANS CERTANLY NOT ME can u give out some usefull prise's at least free calls or something :womanindifferent: :womanindifferent: Smiley Mad :robotsad: Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,839

Re: Top up suprieses are so disapointing

You won't get a reply on the forum as it's a customer to customer forum with no real presence fro O2.
You might also want to remove your mobile number so you don't get hammered with spam.
If you feel strongly about top-up surprises, then write to O2 using the contact us link at the bottom of the O2 Home page.
Highlighted
Anonymous

....they are free gifts, though. You could just not claim them if you don't want them?
Highlighted
Anonymous

How many threads do we need about this !
Highlighted
Anonymous

Lot's it seems - and all of them are forgetting they can already claim 10% of their top ups back - so it seems they want their 99's with double chocolate flakes :womanindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Greedy grasping selfish chavs who haven't even got the class to see what they are making themselves look like. Its quite funny when you think about it. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 24
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

And it always seems to be linked to bad spelling and grammar when they appear Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

Greedy grasping selfish chavs who haven't even got the class to see what they are making themselves look like. Its quite funny when you think about it. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Ouch!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Lot's it seems - and all of them are forgetting they can already claim 10% of their top ups back - so it seems they want their 99's with double chocolate flakes :womanindifferent:

Ooooh, yummy! Can I have double chocolate flakes on my 99, or do I need to complain about pointless things first? Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted