Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up refund

Niccholeas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I don’t have a wifi in my house so I use data network all the time. The data doesn’t work even thi it says I have full 4G signal, the network is unstable all the time, I can’g make messenger calls, not even basic phone calls. I have topped up for next month (it renews on the 24th) but I’d like to change the operator. Is there any chance to get refund?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36253 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Top up means you're PAYG? If so, no refund possible.

If you are Contract, then once you have paid off the remainder of your contract, you will have used the balance up. If you are outside your contract and terminate, a refund of unspent funds will go back into your direct debit account, or can be requested from O2. Once you terminate, your MyO2 account is closed, so you may need to call 202 to arrange for return of any balance. Setting up direct debit also needs a call to 202, @Niccholeas.

Good luck.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36253 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Top up means you're PAYG? If so, no refund possible.

If you are Contract, then once you have paid off the remainder of your contract, you will have used the balance up. If you are outside your contract and terminate, a refund of unspent funds will go back into your direct debit account, or can be requested from O2. Once you terminate, your MyO2 account is closed, so you may need to call 202 to arrange for return of any balance. Setting up direct debit also needs a call to 202, @Niccholeas.

Good luck.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Message 2 of 2