Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Top-Up Query to get mobile Discount for Broadband.

For some reason O2 stopped sending me text reminders telling me when I needed to top-up to get the mobile discount.
For the last few months my bills have been a bit messed up due to not getting the text reminders and a few small mistakes on O2's side.
I was hoping the problem had been rectified but I have not had a text reminder once again as I was told I need to top-up this month.
Anyway, I used to be able to see the "top-up by" date somewhere in my bills details but I can no longer find that information. Does anyone know where this information may be or have they stopped providing that now in order to prevent us from getting future discounts? Cynical.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Top-Up Query to get mobile Discount for Broadband.

Pretty sure it is £10 you need to top every 3 months. I never got a text reminder when I was on payg however I topped up £10 every month so probably never needed a reminder Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes I know it is £10.00 every three months. Trouble is I very rarely use my phone and just keep it going for the discount. I used to get reminders but not now.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Maybe note it in your diary or on your calender. Or make it a memo in your phone Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Brilliant idea, now why didn't I think of that. :robotsurprised: :womanindifferent:
OK so back to my original question, where do I find out when the "top-up by" date is?
When I know that I can put it in my diary Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted
Anonymous

Not entirely sure. I am now on pay monthly so looking through My O2 hasn't really helped. Hopefully someone on payg will be able to help soon Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

One of the old threads suggest how you can work it out, however not sure if it'd show if it's been more than a month. Smiley Indifferent
viewtopic.php?t=27224
Worst case scenario would be a call to customer services.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks ninzah, you are very patient. I followed that thread and it said:
"Go go: My O2 > Balances & bills
Look for a line which says "Remember to Top-Up before 14th September 2009 to enjoy these great benefits next month".
The date quoted is always one month after your last topup."

Which is what I used to do. But that section has now been discontinued. It is no longer there.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yeah, thought it might be old and useless info but was still worth a check. Smiley Sad
Nah, I'm not patient, I'm just online and bored Smiley Very Happy

Guessing it will have to be a phonecall to customer services
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

I know someone on here missed out on his discount because of not getting a top up reminder, he phone CS and they gave him back the missing discount.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1