cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Told lies

Anonymous
Not applicable

In September a salesman called me to gfet me to switch from P&G to Pay monthly. He said I could have a new phone after 3 months. This is not really true. I can only change my phone if I go onto a more expensive deal. As he initially convinced me to swap onto a cheaper deal, this is not what I want. Has anyon else been conned like this?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly look at places such as CEX HighStreet Stores who buy and sell mobile phones ,if disposable income allows to replace your currently broken phone.

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27617 Solutions
giffgaff are owned by O2 and offer some cheap phones and PAYG deals too www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did what you said. Bought a phone from Currys/Carphone Warehouse for £25. Much cheaper than an extra £5 per month for a year.
Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Did what you said. Bought a phone from Currys/Carphone Warehouse for £25. Much cheaper than an extra £5 per month for a year.

Good news. Pleased you are sorted and happy with the deal you got.. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6965 Solutions
Message 15 of 15