Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toatlly unable to print previous bills

BBS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to print off all my previous bills and can only print this and last months bills, I am stuck in a circle of being totally unable to speak to anyone going round and round the site from billing help to my o2 and back again. What a pile of **** this is, such a waste of time great if your sat on the phones at o2 i wonder if your in a broom cupboard all on your own with a 1980s landline whilst the accountants and new sales department takes over the whole building.

I just want to print a few previous bills a really simple request???

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is an ongoing issue, been weeks now and time it was sorted

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This is an ongoing issue, been weeks now and time it was sorted

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

MarkF1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have to agree, the user experience of trying to print previous bills is horrendous , when you do eventually find the link, it throws errors , absolutely horrendous 

Message 3 of 3