Did you mean: 

To resolve one issue I have to ring O2 16 times within less than Two week

thomasssss
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have been with O2 since I was 18 years old, and I have whole my family and friends under my contract - around eight accounts with O2. Now I am 32 years and I never been frustrated this much ever in my life with O2.

Here is the situation, I upgraded one of my accounts to iPhone 12 pro max; the upgrade team said there is stock available in my nearest store to click and collect (i was in my parent's city at the time), So I chose to click and collect the same day. After two days later, they have told me O2 needs to send the phone from their warehouse, and it will take at least one week, which I won't be in my parents' city, and I am about to travel abroad due to work-related. So I called again and asked them to redeliver my phone to my home address (next day delivery), and they said they couldn't do that due to its click and collect an order. So O2 asked me to cancel my order and go through the new credit check and upgrade again to redeliver to my address, but they confirmed it would take at least 1 or 2 weeks which I won't be in England. First of all, I don't want to go through the new credit check again, plus I don't want to wait up to 2 weeks where I won't be in the country due to travelling abroad for my work, so I cancelled my order.

Here is another scenario happening with O2 customer service in the meantime. When I cancelled the order, they should pay me back whatever I paid upfront - I have waited more than one week, but I didn't receive my money back until I called them and asked what happened; they said - they submitted the request in the backend, but it was stuck. So then I have to wait so long on the call due to the O2 customer service team based outside the UK, where they are trying to get in touch with the UK management team to see what happen. Oh well, the O2 team from abroad couldn't get hold of the UK management team. So I called few more times in the next two days, and eventually, it pushed through and sent me the refund.

Bearing in mind all these happening in less than two weeks. When I did my upgrade, I chose unlimited data airtime; previously, I had 150GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts for only £20. After they cancelled my upgrade, I expected my airtime to go back to how it was before, but it has been more than three weeks, and I am still paying £35 instead of £20. After so many calls, they told me because I am abroad, the tariff is not going back to how it was previously, and after a long wait, they asked me how long I will be away, which will be two months, and they will credit me £29 for two months, and I have to call them again when I am back in the UK.

All these years being with O2, I never cancelled order from O2, but I did just once after 15 years, and I am very shocked for what I have to go through - I am sure I have to call again and double-check whether the credit been added or not. Being Abroad, I will not take any advantage of any unlimited data either, plus it cost so much money to call O2 service from abroad.

The question is, at this moment, having more than eight accounts, being with O2 for nearly 15 years, why am I have to go through this?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@thomasssss 

Unfortunately with Consumer Credit Agreements, as they close one agreement down and then for them to open a new one has to be created and that im afraid requires a credit check.

Click and collect stock is taken out of a Shops allocation, and as such they can't re-route it (o2 are alone with this im afraid). 

Refunds can take upto 14days to be processed. 

I will agree this looks to be a bit of a mess and to be fair, it looks like its all down to the beaucracy involved with Credit Agreements. 

I will tag the o2 advisors who are the best to help with this and see if they are able to shed any light for you @O2Lisa and @O2Sarah- 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@thomasssss 

Unfortunately with Consumer Credit Agreements, as they close one agreement down and then for them to open a new one has to be created and that im afraid requires a credit check.

Click and collect stock is taken out of a Shops allocation, and as such they can't re-route it (o2 are alone with this im afraid). 

Refunds can take upto 14days to be processed. 

I will agree this looks to be a bit of a mess and to be fair, it looks like its all down to the beaucracy involved with Credit Agreements. 

I will tag the o2 advisors who are the best to help with this and see if they are able to shed any light for you @O2Lisa and @O2Sarah- 

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @madasaf1sh

@thomasssss i'll Send you a private message to look into this now. slight_smile

Message 3 of 3