Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To keep my old network number

Rai
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have been join to o2 from 11 nov 20 and I fill up online keep my number form couple of times but still my number is not been changed can anyone advise me please?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144080 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Rai 

Send the form again or call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You must make sure you receive a text confirming your request to port the number, otherwise your request has not been received by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Rai
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello M15 thanks for your advice.Now I have both plan device and airtime I am happy with device plan but I want to change only airtime plan it is possible? please suggest me.Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144080 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Rai 

Go to your tariff details in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and it will show you the available tariffs to can switch to for free.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4