Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party premium charge bar

Kat301
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have the third party/premium charge as a bar on my account but want it removed and cannot get through to o2 how can I get this taken off?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You have to call them @Kat301 

Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 2 of 3

Payforit_Sucks
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 210 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Kat301 wrote:
Hi I have the third party/premium charge as a bar on my account but want it removed and cannot get through to o2 how can I get this taken off?

Although paying for "third party" services by charging to your phone account is simple, it isn't safe. This forum is full of complaints about fraudulent "third party" charges.

O2 are not an FCA approved payment processor, and they don't have to provide the support, complaints procedures, refund mechanisms and fraud prevention measures that are required of regulated payment processors.

If you pay via your phone bill and something goes wrong, or you are the victim of fraud, you will regret it, because O2 simply won't help. If possible find another (safer) way to pay.

If a "service" only allows you to pay via your phone bill, ask yourself why. Many of these companies are refused access to use reputable payment mechanisms because of the volume of complaints they generate.   

Phone payment scam? Need independent advice? Payforit Faq for O2 Customers

Help put a stop to these scams. Join our Facebook Group
Message 3 of 3