Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Thinking of Moving to o2 from VF, should I?

O2 are a fantastic PAYG network, contract though, well a little less fantastic.

That said my experience of 10 years as a VF customer didn't leave me feeling all warm and fuzzy either.

O2 give better upgrades and their CS guys sort problems out quickly and politely.

My issue is with the amount of time it takes them to process orders. I waited two weeks for my first phone from them when I moved here from VF, and I've been waiting four weeks so far for my upgrade that the site says is in stock. :robotmad:
Anonymous

Customer Service

I have found O2 Customer Services to be of no assistance at all.

At the beginning of April someone changed my personal details with O2 and ordered a Handset to the value of over £500.

I contacted O2 straight away and was promised a call back from the Fraud Team which never happened. After putting a post on this forum I did get a call back from someone from Customer Services who agreed to clear the Fraudulant Balance and cancel my contract.

My contract was cancelled straight away but I am still waiting for the outstanding balance to be cleared.

I have contacted CS weekly on their 0870 number and I am still waiting for my account to be cleared.

My advice, Do not move to O2.
Topics: 83

Re: Thinking of Moving to o2 from VF, should I?

Must be nearly easter with all these resurrections

Topics: 765

@viridis wrote:
Must be nearly easter with all these resurrections

LOL Spit take....

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,885

Any point posting on an 8 yr old thread?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,246

@MI5 wrote:
Any point posting on an 8 yr old thread?

|None at all unless you want to annoy people.

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,885

Tesco innit
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

Ive recently came over from Vodafone and I can rate the CS i've experienced from o2 to massively exceed Vodafone.

I was continuously lied to with Vodafone and their billing was always incorrect. Think I spent half my time with them on the phone trying to sort simple things out!
Anonymous

Whoops, just realised its an 8 year old thread!
Hey 2008, when life was simplier, I had a sony ericsson and was in 5th year at High School...... better start studying for my exams in May then Smiley Wink
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,246