Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The will it or wont it game!

SmokeyOdin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm playing the will it or won't it game today, ordered the iPad 2019 10.2 inch yesterday afternoon for delivery this morning before 10:30am, but after seeing the posts on here and not having any dispatched emails from o2 I'm thinking it won't be delivered today, but we'll see... Wish me (and those who also ordered it) luck!!

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SmokeyOdin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It finally came today about 4pm, so at some point I'll contact o2 about getting a refund on the delivery charge but just happy it came within a week!

Thanks everyone for your help. Stay safe!

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@SmokeyOdin 

I wish you luck. If I was a betting person, I would lay odds it wont appear. Mainly as you haven't had a dispatch email....slight_frown

Good luck anyway.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

SmokeyOdin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just annoying as I paid extra for early delivery, I wonder if I can get a refund on the delivery cost if it doesn't turn up today, is it anything like royal mail's special delivery guarantee?

Message 3 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

If it doesn't turn up then yes you can get a refund on delivery. You would have to contact customer services for that Guide: How to find help & contact O2

Let us know how it goes?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 13

Lemondifficult
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered on Sunday for delivery today of the iPad 2020, also haven’t received a dispatch email like yourself 😞
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Lemondifficult 

Until you receive a dispatch email then it's not on it's way. There is every likelihood it's actually out of stock (despite the website showing as in stock)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

SmokeyOdin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

See the thing is it wouldn't be so bad if they emailed us and said either yes we have the stock just not enough staff to send all the orders out it should be with you on X date, or sorry it's out of stock and we hope to get more on X date then at least we would know where we stand with it rather than taking our money and then just not saying anything other than what the website says which is "We’re still delivering as normal. Order by midnight for free next-working-day delivery."

I think that would maybe save a fair few phone calls to the customer services in this time when they don't have as many staff in call centres or on social media helping out.

Message 7 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@SmokeyOdin 

The thing is, despite the Covid 19 crisis, O2's stock system in NOT live. Never has been despite the regular posters on here campaigning for years to get it changed. So it's always been pot luck when you are ordering online.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 13

SmokeyOdin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Well it's gone 2:30pm and no iPad, no emails, nothing. Just so annoying that theres no communication about it at all. sob
Message 9 of 13

SmokeyOdin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The plot thickens, I just got a text from DHL saying my o2 package will be delivered Wednesday before 10:30 (with a tracking link which says the package has been collected)

So fingers crossed it will be delivered tomorrow morning, will let you all know if it happens!

Message 10 of 13