Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: The all-rounder for iPhone

if you want, just get rid of the bolt on, turn mobile data off & use wifi when available or turn on mobile data outside if you need to

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Can you remove the bolt on? :/

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Topics: 552
Solutions: 13,562

@Anonymous wrote:

if you want, just get rid of the bolt on, turn mobile data off & use wifi when available or turn on mobile data outside if you need to

Note that you will be charged £1.00 per day for data if you do it this way.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

thats why i only put mobile data on when i absolutely need it as i only use wifi on routers i am connected to or in the pub

Highlighted
Anonymous

if you suddenly get this charge on your bill for no apparent reason it is probably because your package has just expired.  when you set up a new package (say for 12 months or 18 months), this charge is applied but then credited as part of the package so you don't see it on your bill.  however, once your package expires, it is still charged but no longer credited so your bill suddenly increases.  if this is the case, just contact o2 and start a new package.  you will then get it credited again.  remember to set up a reminder when your current package expires so that you will be aware to negotiate a new package so stop this sort of thing from happening.

Highlighted
Anonymous

except if you have a contract sim and you are using a samsung when you switch to an iphone and you speak to one of the o2 gurus and he says he just says : you will be able to use mobile data from midnight just restart your phone . and then boom you check your bill and theres an extra £6 on your bill .

Highlighted

£6 for what?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

@MI5 wrote:
£6 for what?

For data bolt on for iPhone I guess?

Highlighted
Topics: 573
Solutions: 3,881

Highlighted

They made it sound like a surprise - Maybe is was expected to be free ?

Currently using: