cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank U O2 Full Of Surprises

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello
And i just would like u first off thank the call agent i spoke to yesterday his name is Howard and he was really helpfull and i did a upgrade it was quick and easy ...

Love u O2 plus my signals trying to get better hopefully it will cus O2 are trying to fix the problem plus i really love there customer services and they understand english lol unlike other mobile operators O2 thinks more about its customers and not about money even thou some may say its expensive but look we get uk call centres plus the best service we get from O2 i know at times signals get messed up but its not there fault things are always bound to happen and we just have to be patient...

thank u O2 once again..

And this community slight_smile

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ahh right ok thanks @jonsie
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to see some positive comments slight_smile

Remember that you are helping us to keep evolving O2 and that your feedback is really important for us to improve... so thank you all !

Message 13 of 14

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

It is easy to complain but it takes a good person to make a complimant. Having working in retail/CS roles for most of my life, whenever I get good service, I make a get good service I make a point of saying making it a compliment. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 14 of 14