cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message could not be delivered, because of error (code 065).

FairyFeet1964
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi

I think I’m in the right place, my brother is on O2 and I think he is pay monthly but possibly payg - have not been able to get hold of him for good few days, message sent Wednesday has been not been delivered (it was buffered) has not come back saying “message could not be delivered, because of error (code 065)”  Does anyone know what code 065 means?? Thank you

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FairyFeet1964
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @MI5 i finally had contact from my brother much to my relief.  His mobile wasn’t charging and since his charger worked on other thing he assumed battery at fault, he had however got the mobile wet a couple of days before and thought had dried out ok but it is possible he’s just fried it.  

He’s borrowed a mobile from a friend so can at least make calls etc and is going to O2 to get mobile looked at.  

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@FairyFeet1964 

Try these tips Guide: Text Message Tips (not sent or received) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

FairyFeet1964
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Than you @MI5 for your very quick response 😊 I have read through all the advice and done everything I can from my end to no avail.  It looks like the error must be at his end / with O2 others have also tried to message him and had buffered texts and calls straight to voicemail, have no other way to contact him at moment so will have to wait until he contacts one of us - if I do discover reason will post back so others know as well.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@FairyFeet1964 

It's possible his phone may be off or out of service for some reason.

Does he not have email, Facebook or WhatsApp etc to try?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

FairyFeet1964
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you @MI5 we’ve already tried emailing, he doesn’t use Facebook much so that wasn’t any use, we are going to try sending a post message - old fashioned but should at least alert him that we can’t get through. He doesn’t have best track record with mobiles so I’m guessing it’s broken but hopefully it’ll soon be sorted, thanks again for your help much appreciated.

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

Best of luck @FairyFeet1964 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

FairyFeet1964
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi @MI5 i finally had contact from my brother much to my relief.  His mobile wasn’t charging and since his charger worked on other thing he assumed battery at fault, he had however got the mobile wet a couple of days before and thought had dried out ok but it is possible he’s just fried it.  

He’s borrowed a mobile from a friend so can at least make calls etc and is going to O2 to get mobile looked at.  

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

Pleased to hear he's OK @FairyFeet1964 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8