Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

I'm on my second month of the text and web bolt on, i text 'text anytime' to 21300, it said: 'O2: month 2 of your free O2 web and wi-fi bolt on is now active.' Yet it is taking my credit still? What do i do?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

Are you talking about the iPhone web and wi-fi bolt-on? Or the Text and Web tariff?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

yeah, well ive got the iphone on pay as you go.. but the bolt on isnt working.. its still charging me when i text
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

What tariff are you on. I think you are getting the Web + WiFi bolt on with Text and Web confused. Web + Wifi gives free internet. And is a bolt on. Text and Web is your tariff
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

i dont think i am because i text 'text anytime' to 21300 like i did last month.. and it gave me text and internet Smiley Frustrated
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

I'm sorry charlotte but you are not making much sense. Can you confirm which tariff you are on and also which bolt-on you have?
You can find out the names of the tariff and bolt-on by going using My O2.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

Yeah i have that affect of not making sence Smiley Frustrated Thank you for trying to help, I'll phone up tomorrow and sort it out. I'm hopeless. xx
Highlighted
Anonymous

Text and web bolt on?

I wouldn't say you are hopeless, it can be quite difficult to explain technical things. This is why people will ask questions so they can try to understand. If you answer the questions then I'm sure people will get to the bottom of it.