cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and Web Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I have got a Text and Web tariff and I've used up all my 300 texts allowance last week, so I topped up just now (10 pounds) and O2 sent me a text saying that the top up is successful but I still havent received my 300 texts and internet allowance... It worked before... What can I do now? thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
and now for some reason I have only got 7 pounds credit left
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 85248 Posts
  • 591 Topics
  • 4462 Solutions
You won't get your new allowance until your anniversary date, irrespective of the date you topped up. Until that date you will be charged your standard rates for anything over and above your allowance.
If you have forgotten or do not know your anniversary date for your Tariff allowances or Bolt Ons, you can send a SMS with the word "balance" to 20202, or call 4444 free and select option 2,2. You will be told your remaining Tariff free allowance and/or Bolt On balance (depending on what you have on your account) and the date when these will expire – your anniversary date.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks but do I have to top up again on my anniversary date in order to get the allowances again? :robotindifferent:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, on your anniversary date the O2 system looks at the total amount you have topped up since your last anniversary date.
As described on their website and in your instructions.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you very much
Message 6 of 6