cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and Phone Calls from my number - not my doing!

St3v0
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Recently i have been recieving texts from numbers that are not contacts asking why i called them at ridiculous times or sent a text message. These texts and calls are not in my phone or dial lists but i have been sent screenshots showing the call details from the stranger.

Has anyone else had this and is there a way i can stop my number being used in such a way?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
First thing I'd try is a new sim card but if they persist you need to get customer services to investigate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
First thing I'd try is a new sim card but if they persist you need to get customer services to investigate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

St3v0
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don't believe its an error, i think someone is using some app or website to make it appear like i am sending these texts or making those calls.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Computers can run software to clone numbers but either way you need to report it to customer services.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

St3v0
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok thanks
Message 5 of 5