cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Messaging Problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am using O2 pay monthly taraiff with unlimited texts & calls and recently I suffered from texting problem with my bf. He used to receive every text which I sent and suddenly he got nothing from me last week. He kept texting me and I replied him but he got none of my reply message. We did keep trying for a few days and he still got nothing from me but I can get his message. So I went to O2 and they change my SIM, but it doesn't help....now I have to use another top-up card to communication with my bf. Extra money!!!Smiley FrustratedDoes anyone have the same problem? Can anyone advice how to fix this problem....thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Does he have a Samsung. Check he hasn't blocked the number in message settings.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you try sending him a text but put *0# at the start of the body of your message? This should send you a notification when the message is ent successfully

So for example:

To: 077......

Body: *0# Hello

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes both of us are using Samsung, and we do check it together that he has not block it....Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just tried and there was an message showing that my message was delivered...but the message doesn't go through my bf phone....:(
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
He is using the ch@t mobile and Im using S3 mini
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Check the message spam folder.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
checked and nothing....
Message 9 of 9