cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms of the contract different to the service provided

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a big problem with my O2 service. I have moved from O2 pay and go to pay monthly about two months ago. The deal was agreed using online chat and the switch over went fairly smooth. The service I am receiving since the first day of my new pay monthly contract is different to the one agreed prior to the switch. Instead of having 16pound per month bills I am being asked to pay 40pound. Instead of agreed international rate of 1 pence per minute I am being charged 1.25. Please help. I have contacted cusomer service dozens of times but go in the loop. Have sent complaint already two weeks ago. 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Good luck with this @Anonymous I don't think much of the first two options. You should be allowed to leave without penalty. 

Totally agree @jonsie

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am obviously chasing this throught the Ombudsman. Will try to update eveyrone how it went. 

Message 12 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK @Anonymous please keep us updated on any developments or if you need help with anything! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13