Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination Charges

ChrissyR90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi l am writing to enquire as to why l have been charged for Termination of my contract.

sky have included my mobile with the package l have with them.

l was given TEL 912413 and to contact o2 Customer Service.

not aware that just having a sim only, which changed to £10 per month last year.  That I was under a contract.

please can it be explained as to the charge of £78.73 be applied. l am a pensioner who can I’ll afford this cost.

please if you could contact me on my landline  xxxxxxxxx. As mobile signal not very reliable. Mob xxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Christine

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@ChrissyR90 

If you are still in the minimum contract period you are charged for leaving early.

Your monthly cost is based on a prorata payment for the full term.

Explained here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

You should also remove your personal details as this is a public forum, not O2.

Flagged to mods.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@ChrissyR90 

If you are still in the minimum contract period you are charged for leaving early.

Your monthly cost is based on a prorata payment for the full term.

Explained here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

You should also remove your personal details as this is a public forum, not O2.

Flagged to mods.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2