Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff

Rys
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Tariff is shown as £19.00 a month but I'm being charged 0ver £28.00, has anyone else had this problem

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rys 

Check your MyO2 for a breakdown of additional charges, there are many reasons why http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Rys
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no extras. It's a new contract and it appears  O2 may have changed my tariff without consulting me.  

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rys 

That would never happen.

Did you take the contract with O2 or a third party with a cashback deal?

If it's a cashback deal, O2 will always charge the full tariff rate and you need to claim the cashback from the retailer.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
If this is your first bill, it maybe pro rata, so it means you have a few extra days to pay till your billing date. Customer services will confirm it, or pop into store with your phone and they will have a look for you
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Rys , did you manage to find out what those additional charges were for in the end? It would be great to hear back from you to see how you're getting on. slight_smile

Message 6 of 6