My tariff increased by 90% why is it

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 37497 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1706 Solutions

Probably a mistake, but as nobody here can access your account, you will need to either check in your MyO2 

https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin via browser, or Guide: How to find help & contact O2 - calling around 8am may get your call answered more quickly, or try the Social Media route, if Facebook or X/Twitter is your thing... And keep nudging until you get a response, 2 to 3 days is to be expected, with nudges 2 or 3 times a day. Good luck @D1971.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@D1971 

This looks like something you’ll be able to do or check in the My O2 app. We have a guide to help with that if you’re unsure how to use it Guide: How-to guide for My O2 And don’t worry if you get stuck because there’s an in-app messaging service you can use to chat with O2 who can help. Just go to the ‘Support’ tab and ‘Start a Conversation’ at the bottom.

Also some guides that may help:

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. 

Or call payment management on 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3