cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff change

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I have an iPhone 5 at the moment but I'm thinking of getting a blackberry Z10. So my question is if I do will i be able to change my tariff to a blackberry one and request the right size sim? Also will it cost me more as i pay nearly £43 now. I know I can't lower my monthly payments but hoping it isn't more expensive.
Thanks
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You don't need the Blackberry bolt on for the Z10 but you will need to change it to a standard data bolt on.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

All you need to do is as you say which is phone 02 on 202 and change your iphone bolt on to a blackberry one.

Your tariff cost will remain the same.

Then pick up a blank Micro sim from an 02 shop and ask for the swapmysim to be actioned instore or do it at home by this link http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

Message 2 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You don't need the Blackberry bolt on for the Z10 but you will need to change it to a standard data bolt on.

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good choice on a proper upgrade! wink Smiley Very Happy

But as Jonsie says, you dont need a BlackBerry bolt-on for the Z10 or the Q10, just a standard web/data bolt-on!

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
And on a final note..... Keep hold of your iPhone 5 ,so when you've finished playing with a toy you have the option of going back to a real phone.

wink
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
And on a final note..... Keep hold of your iPhone 5 ,so when you've finished playing with a toy you have the option of going back to a real phone.

wink

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

wink

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL Its funny because an iPhone user said another phone was a toy! Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

A BlackBerry will beat an iPhone at being an actual phone any day of the week! tongue

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol thanks everyone for all your replies. As for the iPhone I will be selling it, hope I don't regret it! Just fancy a change...
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries.

Hope you get what you want for the iphone and enjoy your new choice.

Please forgive the harmelss banter between the regulars.

Just fun.

wink

Message 9 of 9