cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff change end of contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, my contract has finished and I’m looking at a tariff change to save some money as I don’t use the min txts data I currently have. If I change to a lower tariff am I tied in or can I leave o2 with 30 days notice if I decide.

secondly I have 2 phones one for my wife. Why are her tariff options more than mine?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

As you can upgrade you can choose any of these sim only deals https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M
The 12 month ones tie you in but the 30 day ones just need one month notice.

Regarding the tariff options, they are base tariff dependent so will vary. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

As you can upgrade you can choose any of these sim only deals https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M
The 12 month ones tie you in but the 30 day ones just need one month notice.

Regarding the tariff options, they are base tariff dependent so will vary. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers, I guess the contracts at the bottom are all 30 days as I can’t seem to see it stated anywhere.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Choose 12 months or 30 days near the top where it says “contract length”

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4