cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff Change on Pay&Go

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on the 300 free text (or something like that) and 500GB data a month free with £10 top up which is useful for me as I can use the £10 for the very infrequent calls I make.

However looking at the other tariffs available if I switch I see that all the previous freebie + £10 to keep per month have been removed and therefore to make calls now you need to spend that £10 on a tariff that includes minutes.

Have the tariffs been removed?

I am glad I kept the data freebie tariff (as I am my 2008 PAYG International Caller Bolt-on, long gone, but still available to those who got it whilst it was available slight_smile )

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes legacy tariffs are worth keeping hold of if they meet your needs. once you change you can't go back.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes legacy tariffs are worth keeping hold of if they meet your needs. once you change you can't go back.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Their still is O2 Unlimited ; A Tariff where you get some allowances and also keep your top up credit. http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The tariff's tend to get restructured every year, sometimes better, sometimes worse, but every one has different needs so just stick with yours if it suits you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4