Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tamworth, Staffs

JPrice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there a problem with the local mast? I’ve had no signal for the past 20 hours.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@JPrice 

Check network status here https://status.o2.co.uk/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

JPrice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’d done that but the message isn’t particular clear or reassuring that it’s a known issue or that something is being done about it “looks like a nearby mast isn’t working” and “our engineers are likely to be working on it”
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@JPrice wrote:
I’d done that but the message isn’t particular clear or reassuring that it’s a known issue or that something is being done about it “looks like a nearby mast isn’t working” and “our engineers are likely to be working on it”

The status checker is updated hourly, so if there is anything wrong they WILL be working on it. Remember, it was a BH 2 days ago. You can download the My Network app and report it through there.

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

G4Grandad
Level 3: Thinker
  • 39 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi, I live in B77, no problems here but B79 seems to be widely affected. I just found this on the Status Checker...

B79 8PB
Sorry, a phone mast close to you isn't working as well as we would expect

Our engineers have found an issue and we’ve ordered replacement parts to fix it. Until we're finished, you might have some trouble with your calls, texts and data, sorry. We’re making progress but not quite there yet. We’ll update you by Friday 21st May 2021.
Message 6 of 7

G4Grandad
Level 3: Thinker
  • 39 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I've been getting email updates from o2 on this issue and this is the latest, received today.....

Just to let you know we’re still working hard to fix your issue.
We’ll have an update for you in seven days, or sooner if it’s fixed.

I sincerely hope JPrice's issue has been sorted and solved by now. A week ago I couldn't believe it could possibly carry on until 21st May

Message 7 of 7