Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet not redelivered

JordanFarrell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, so i would call up , but honestly i have been calling up since around the 16th July about this and called about 10-11 times roughly up to this date

The back story is the free tablet that was supposed to come with the S9 Plus, was listed as delivered,which i thought was strange as i presumed it would go to the same address as the S9 Plus did

Funny enough it went to my fathers(account holder) old address.

As we have next to no contract and i cant open an account in my name due to bad credit, it was a problem i couldnt see coming

The first first calls just said it had been delivered already and we had to go round to collect it ourselves,which we did, the occupents of the house said no parcel had been delivered to them or something along the lines of that

So i called again, this time i was asked to provide a signature as one of the O2 representatives would have a new tablet sent out to the updated address(account holders new address). So i provided them with my fathers signature so they could compare it to the one UKMail had on file for who orignally signed for the tablet.

After that i heard nothing, i was told i would get a call back the next day,but nothing, so i decided to call back, and was told that UKMail were still waiting on documents from O2, so i provided the person on the phone with what they needed. 

They then told me that they would be sending one of their couriers round to the address to collect the tablet and then deliver it to the new address, this was on the 1st August and i was assured that it would be delivered by Friday 3rd. Nothing has been delivered.

Honestly im tired of the phonecalls now as its just back and forward the majority of the time, so im just posting to see if anyone can provide some insight as to what i can do further.#

Yeah i understand its a free tablet,but none the less, tablets a tablet

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @JordanFarrell, I'm sorry you've been having some issues with your tablet's delivery, we'll definitely try and help you get this sorted! I'll send you a Private Message now on the forum to get a few more details first slight_smile

Cheers @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As we are all customers like yourself, I can only suggest tagging admin to help you @Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

JordanFarrell
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ahh thankyou for tagging people thet could help slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @JordanFarrell, I'm sorry you've been having some issues with your tablet's delivery, we'll definitely try and help you get this sorted! I'll send you a Private Message now on the forum to get a few more details first slight_smile

Cheers @MI5 for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 6

JordanFarrell
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I cant thankyou both enough
It has successfully been resolved and a new tablet is on its way.
Thankyou both for the support it really means alot!!
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's fantastic, thanks a lot for the update @JordanFarrell, and really happy to hear a new tablet is on the way! I hope you enjoy it once it's there slight_smile

signature

Message 6 of 6